Yet Another Green Day Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Left 4 Dead 2

Go down

Left 4 Dead 2 Empty Left 4 Dead 2

Post by Plunkie Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:30 pm

Left 4 Dead 2 Left4Dead2

Left 4 Dead 2 is a cooperative first-person shooter game. It is the sequel to Valve Corporation's award-winning Left 4 Dead. The game launched on November 17, 2009, for Microsoft Windows and Xbox 360 in the United States and November 20 in Europe; in 2010, Left 4 Dead 2 was made available to the Steam client for Mac OS X. It builds upon the cooperatively-focused gameplay of the original and uses Valve's proprietary Source engine, the same game engine used in Left 4 Dead. The game made its world premiere at E3 2009 with a trailer during the Microsoft press event.
Like the original, Left 4 Dead 2 is set during the aftermath of an apocalyptic pandemic, and focuses on four survivors fighting against hordes of the infected. The survivors must fight their way through levels, interspersed with safe houses that act as checkpoints, with the goal of reaching a rescue vehicle at the campaign's finale. The gameplay is procedurally altered by an artificial intelligence engine dubbed the "Director" that monitors the players' performance and adjust the scenario to provide a dynamic challenge. Several new features have been introduced: new types of infected, melee weapons, and a story-arc that connects the game's five campaigns together. - Source WIKI

Personal Review:
Great game, the only con, and its a big one, is the characters.
now you're thinking: well that's easy to ignore.
but it's not.
They have no story, they don't bother getting to know eatchother.
And most importantly, you don't know your character.
there's no history about them really.
And it really bothers a lot of people.
i know it bothers me and my Steam friends, and I've seen people complain on the internet too.
They tell eatchother to shut up, and is just straight up mean to eatchother.
Like dude, its the freaking zombie apocalypse the least you can do is be friendly and stick with eatchother AND BE FRIENDS.
like GEEZ.
Anyways.
The improvement is great though
more guns, more special infected, d-fibs, shots, melee wepons <3.
I post funny Left 4 Dead 2 moments on my youtube channel.
Check em out: https://www.youtube.com/user/LiquidGreenDay?feature=mhum

PROS:
guns, more special infected, d-fibs, shots, melee wepons <3.

CONS:
and a big one: THE CHARACTERS!!

RATE:
sunny sunny sunny sunny
(4/5)
Plunkie
Plunkie
Admin

http://greenday.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down