Yet Another Green Day Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Fortress 2

Go down

Team Fortress 2 Empty Team Fortress 2

Post by Plunkie Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:42 pm

Team Fortress 2 Tf2_standalonebox

Team Fortress 2 is a team-based first-person shooter multiplayer video game developed by Valve Corporation. A sequel to Valve's previous Team Fortress Classic, it was first released as part of the video game compilation The Orange Box on October 10, 2007 for Windows and the Xbox 360. A PlayStation 3 version then followed on November 22, 2007. The game was later released as a standalone package for Windows on April 9, 2008. Team Fortress 2 is distributed online through the Steam system, while retail distribution was handled by Electronic Arts. The development of Team Fortress 2 is led by John Cook and Robin Walker, the designers who originally created the Team Fortress modification for Quake in 1996.
The game was announced in 1998, powered by Valve's GoldSrc engine, but has since been through various concepts and designs. In 1999, the game appeared to be deviating from its predecessors by pursuing a more realistic and militaristic style of gameplay, but the design metamorphosed over its nine-year development period. The final rendition sports cartoon style visuals influenced by the art of J. C. Leyendecker, Dean Cornwell and Norman Rockwell[8] and is powered by the Source engine. The game itself revolves around two teams, each with access to nine distinct characters, battling in a variety of game modes set in evil genius environments - Source Wiki

Personal Review:
Honestly, i do not like this game what so ever.
But meh, i got it gifted to me so i diden't pay for it.
I do play it alot though, just to hang out with my awesome TF2 friends.
here's some videos from one night of epicness:

:'3 see why i play TF2?

PROS:
Friends :'3

CONS:
everything else

RATE:
Half Sunny
(½/5)
Plunkie
Plunkie
Admin