Yet Another Green Day Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Krissie's not cool enough to have Photoshop but she does have Photofiltre ;D

3 posters

Go down

Krissie's not cool enough to have Photoshop but she does have Photofiltre ;D Empty Krissie's not cool enough to have Photoshop but she does have Photofiltre ;D

Post by puC eeffoC sekiM Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:33 am

I was bored and made this last night. it fails. file
Krissie's not cool enough to have Photoshop but she does have Photofiltre ;D Blahhhh

shitty icon thingers
Krissie's not cool enough to have Photoshop but she does have Photofiltre ;D Tessehwouldkillme2-1 Krissie's not cool enough to have Photoshop but she does have Photofiltre ;D Youatemybrainicon Krissie's not cool enough to have Photoshop but she does have Photofiltre ;D Youatemybrainicon2 Krissie's not cool enough to have Photoshop but she does have Photofiltre ;D Youatemybrainicon3

i made these a while back.
Krissie's not cool enough to have Photoshop but she does have Photofiltre ;D Tre Krissie's not cool enough to have Photoshop but she does have Photofiltre ;D Trebillielove Krissie's not cool enough to have Photoshop but she does have Photofiltre ;D Uhoh Krissie's not cool enough to have Photoshop but she does have Photofiltre ;D BJA610

i attempted the gda competition thinger for the banner...i failed. lmfao
Krissie's not cool enough to have Photoshop but she does have Photofiltre ;D Adfg-1
this ones better but it still failed. lmfao
Krissie's not cool enough to have Photoshop but she does have Photofiltre ;D Adfg

this makes me lol...and i dont lol. lmfao
Krissie's not cool enough to have Photoshop but she does have Photofiltre ;D Untitled1-13

oh, and for the record...i had red converse before anyone else on gbs.
"ZOMG TRE HAS RED CHUCKS!!! I MUST GET 'EM CAUSE IM A TEENIE"
psst, mike had them during American Idiot. why didnt anyone notice then?!
ive had mine for three years now file
handed down from my cousin to me.

ANY WHO!!!
i made this for my boyfriends gsb pro.
Krissie's not cool enough to have Photoshop but she does have Photofiltre ;D Gfd

Foxboro shiz file
Krissie's not cool enough to have Photoshop but she does have Photofiltre ;D Untitled1-4 Krissie's not cool enough to have Photoshop but she does have Photofiltre ;D Untitled1-9 Krissie's not cool enough to have Photoshop but she does have Photofiltre ;D Untitled1-8 Krissie's not cool enough to have Photoshop but she does have Photofiltre ;D Untitled1-7

FIN!!!
for now
MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!
puC eeffoC sekiM
puC eeffoC sekiM

Back to top Go down

Krissie's not cool enough to have Photoshop but she does have Photofiltre ;D Empty Re: Krissie's not cool enough to have Photoshop but she does have Photofiltre ;D

Post by Shell Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:43 am

The Tre banner is gorgeous! omg!yes
and your icons are cool Very Happy
You're really good.
Shell
Shell

http:////sexysnoo.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Krissie's not cool enough to have Photoshop but she does have Photofiltre ;D Empty Re: Krissie's not cool enough to have Photoshop but she does have Photofiltre ;D

Post by puC eeffoC sekiM Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:45 am

thanks.
Very Happy
puC eeffoC sekiM
puC eeffoC sekiM

Back to top Go down

Post by Plunkie Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:29 am

*rapes your serie*
it owns so bad T_T x)
like the rest of the stuff ofcorse
Plunkie
Plunkie
Admin

http://greenday.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down