Yet Another Green Day Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite movie

2 posters

Go down

Favorite movie Empty Favorite movie

Post by Plunkie Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:21 pm

Whats your favorite disney movie?
Whats your favorite movie?

TALK ABOUT IT

Disney : Aladdin

Why?: well i know that alot of non swedish people dont like Aladdin so much and i can understand why.
In the english version its really crappy. Aladdin sounds like he's on crack and has the most annoying voice.
Same goes for Jasmine.
Sweden got the best vote for best Aladdin voice. not supriced.
Cause it truly owns in swedish.
If you ever really bored, go listend to A WHOLE NEW WORLD SWEDISH on youtube.
its really pretty ^^
yeah ive been inlove with Aladdin since i was born. hah it was made the same year i was born so makes sence x)
ofcorse there is more that is my favorite like The Little Mermaid, Lion King, Aristocats and all that but there's something about Aladdin that i just like more. To be honest i think its because of his hot voice x)

Movie: Titanic
Why?: i dont know. its a typical chick flick isnit? well i dont see it in that way. its baist on a real life event.
it touches me everythime i see it and the movie is now.. what...12 years old <.<. geez im getting old o_o
anyways it is the most romantic,tragic movie ive ever seen.
Im not much of a movie watcher but when i do i always watch those old movies i use to love when i was little.
but yeah, its a movie that still touches me. i cry everytime x') and back them leo lookt god dammed hot
i wonder what happend......x)
Plunkie
Plunkie
Admin

http://greenday.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Favorite movie Empty Re: Favorite movie

Post by Shell Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:22 pm

Favourite Disney movies: I remember loving The Rescuers, The Jugle Book, Beauty And The Beast and Honey, I Shrunk the Kids when I was a kid. Since then I've seen James and The Giant Peach about a million times (I loved the book beforehand), I love Monsters Inc., Toy Story and Lilo And Stitch (Stitch <3). The one thing I hate about Disney though is the sequals they insist on bringing out for their classic movies, especially the animated ones. I don't know if anyone else has had to sit through any of these, but they're not a patch on the original stories. And don't get me started on their tweenie movies (High School Musical, Hannah Montana etc.)

Favourite Movies: I don't watch many movies (I have quite a short attention span) but I love The Nightmare Before Christmas (I only first saw it about 3 years ago and i instantly fell in love with it, it's so perfect) The Breakfast Club (I saw it when i was about 14. I was watching one of those lame "this was the year" things about 1985, and they had a film on after that was released in that year. I sat completly engrossed for the whole film, then went out and brought it the next day) Shaun Of The Dead (I love Simon Pegg and Nick Frost, such a perfect double act) Hot Fuzz (Same as before) and Juno (I only watched it earlier this year once some of the hype went down, and I can safely say it's an awesome film)
Shell
Shell

http:////sexysnoo.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Favorite movie Empty Re: Favorite movie

Post by Plunkie Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:36 am

ooo awesome
Plunkie
Plunkie
Admin

http://greenday.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down