Yet Another Green Day Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Had a dream last night? tell us about it

3 posters

Go down

Had a dream last night? tell us about it Empty Had a dream last night? tell us about it

Post by Plunkie Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:52 am

what the title said.
Just share the dream you had last night with us Smile

I dreamt that there was a long ass line on the side walk and there was like people standing and Green Day walked back and forward singing and dancing really funny.
Billie compleatly ignored me lol even though i tried getting his attention.
Shell was aslo there, he staird more at her then me D:
any who
then they like walked off the sidewalk and it was a kitchen <_<
anywho then Eminem comes along this long sidewalk and does his thing and at least he payed attention to me.
but i think he thought that i was just too much cause i tried getting his attention in like a totaly obvious way, but faked that i wasnt you know?
and then he went into this kitchen thingi, and i had to falllow him for coffee or something.
and i excused myself when i enterd the kitchen and he sat there with a laptop blasting what i thought would be a new song.
His daughter was there
(btw the kitchen looked like mine)
and i spilled the coffee so it was like under his chair
and i was like: oh shit im sorry
and whiped it up.
at the same time i wanted to delay time because i wanted to be around him
he was acting weird too <.<
but yeah
earlyer in the dream i had a... *shrug* disturbing dream.
all i can say is that i hade one of those dream-orgasms.
my second one this year lol

PS. i know non of this made sence to you, my excuse? well i took pills this morning for my stomach was acting up, like i was about to have a gallstone attack, so im like druged out ._.
Plunkie
Plunkie
Admin

http://greenday.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Had a dream last night? tell us about it Empty Re: Had a dream last night? tell us about it

Post by PunKZ Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:46 am

I've been having dreams pretty much every night lately.. And it's always something weird related to what's troubling me. I'm going through a really uhm.. - confusing maybe, don't know what to call it - period in my life. I could probably have filled this thread by now Razz
PunKZ
PunKZ

Back to top Go down

Had a dream last night? tell us about it Empty Re: Had a dream last night? tell us about it

Post by Shell Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:45 pm

The last weird one I had was that Feeder (they're a British band) came to stay at my house, so I put them up on my sofa and spent all night writing songs with them. Which is weird because I don't write songs, and I can't remember any of the ones we 'wrote'. I think I dreamt that because I went to sleep with one of their songs lodged in my head, and woke up singing it too.
Shell
Shell

http:////sexysnoo.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Plunkie Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:50 pm

I dreamt there was a plain crash in a forest, and i was near by with some tv crew.
and we ran over to the plane and we saw dead bodys and stuff, wasnt a big plane, more of a small private plane.
and i looked into the black forest and saw two eyes glowing and was like crawling
and it was growling.
and i thought to myself: HOLY CRAP THAT'S HUNTER FROM LEFT 4 DEAD D:!
and it jumped on me and i woke up

Had a dream last night? tell us about it L4d-boss-art-hunter
this is hunter, but in my dream you could see his eyes and he looked alittle different o.o
Plunkie
Plunkie
Admin

http://greenday.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by PunKZ Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:12 am

^I heard gaming is bad for your sleep Very Happy
PunKZ
PunKZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down