Yet Another Green Day Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Left 4 Dead

Go down

Left 4 Dead Empty Left 4 Dead

Post by Plunkie Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:13 pm

Left 4 Dead Left4Dead_Windows_cover

Left 4 Dead is a cooperative first-person shooter video game. It was developed by Turtle Rock Studios, which was purchased by Valve Corporation during development. The game uses Valve's proprietary Source engine, and is available for Windows, Xbox 360 and Mac OS X. Development on the game was completed on November 13, 2008, and was released digitally on November 17, 2008, and at retail on November 18, 2008, in North America, In Australia on November 18, 2008, and on November 21, 2008, in Europe and Japan.
Set during the aftermath of an apocalyptic pandemic, the game pits its four protagonists—dubbed the "Survivors"—against hordes of the infected. There are four game modes: a single-player mode in which allied characters are controlled by AI; a four-player, co-op campaign mode; an eight-player online versus mode; and a four-player survival mode. In all modes, an artificial intelligence (AI), dubbed the "Director", controls level pacing and item placements, in an attempt to create a dynamic experience and increase replay value. -source Wiki

Personal Review:
Just a great great game.
story line, the characters and the campaigns.
The comic that's online is just fucking awesome, everyone should read it: http://www.l4d.com/comic/
Just simply amazing!
There's so much to say, but can't put into words.
I have a whole lot more to say about Left 4 Dead 2

PROS:
everything i just mentiond above and more.

CONS:
I wish it had the "new" special infected that Left 4 Dead 2 has.
because it makes the survival more hard and fun.

RATE:
sunny sunny sunny sunny Half Sunny
(4 ½/5)
Plunkie
Plunkie
Admin

http://greenday.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down